24Vac vent switch and replacement air damper Power Open
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #8A: Forced Air Furnace having a replacement air supply duct together with an exhaust fan controlled by a designated ventilation switch and/or bathroom timer that sends a 24Vac signal to the furnace area.
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer that sends Controlled 24Vac to furnace area.
3. 24Vac Relay Adaptor (ADP-0241-05A) to function as a control centre.
1. Furnace fires with thermostat signal.
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer turns on Ventilation Fan, opens Replacement Air Damper and turns on Furnace Fan simultaneously. Note PO damper is connected to adaptor terminal #1.
3. Optional Switch connected between terminal #4 and #5 of the adaptor allows full control of Replacement Air damper to open as required.
N.B. Replacement Air Damper is not affected by the ‘Manual’ setting of the furnace fan.
1222-ld - Printed in Canada