Two 120Vac vent switches, two Adaptors an 1101-05A and an 1102-TWP, a replacement air damper, Power Close, opens during firing.
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #6A4: Forced Air Furnace having one replacement air supply duct together with two exhaust fans controlled by two relay adaptors one being the (ADP-1101-05A) and the other being the (ADP-1102-TWP).
2. Two Ventilation Switches to supply Controlled 120Vac to furnace area.
3. Two Relay Adaptors (ADP-1101-05A) and the other the (ADP-1102-TWP) Both function as a control centers to actuate the replacement air damper from the thermostat or by either ventilation switch.
1. Replacement Damper opens during furnace firing.
2. Either Ventilation Switch simultaneously turns on the Exhaust Fan, opens the Replacement Air Damper and turns on the Furnace Fan.
3. Optional Switch (i.e. Toggle Switch) allows full control of the Replacement Air Damper to open separately provided it is a Power Close (PC) type damper.
N.B. Replacement Air Damper is not affected by the ‘Manual’ setting of the furnace fan nor is the Air Conditioner affected in any way.
1222-ld - Printed in Canada
Printer friendly (pdf) - (Opens in a new window)