Colored Wiring Diagram #8A8
Diagram #8A8: Forced Air Furnace having a replacement air supply duct into the return plenum that provides fresh air for living area in the home. Also included is a separate fresh air duct for a 120Vac Gas Dryer.
1. Fresh Air Damper with Relay and End Switch MAC-0x11-SPC (Power Close).
2. 24Vac Relay Adaptor with a Duplex Receptacle and a Red Light (on/off) Switch RADP-0241-S10A .
3. Replacement Air Control Damper HAC-0x10- OPO (Power Open).
3. Manually turning on the Red Light Switch opens the MAC Fresh Air Damper and closes the end switch to turn the red light on. The damper is thus proven open (interlocked) ready for the dryer to run.
4. The Replacement Air Damper HAC-0x10- OPO and the furnace circulation fan will operate simultaneously when the red light switch is turned on.
5. After the dryer cycle is complete, the Red Light Switch may be turned off causing the furnace fan to stop and the dampers to close.
The Optional on/off Switch will override the HAC Damper to be continually open.
Note: This installation does not interfere with the normal operation of the heating or cooling cycles of the furnace.
1222-ld Printed in Canada
Printer friendly (pdf) - (Opens in a new window)
Last Updated (Friday, 09 November 2012 15:47)