Colored Wiring Diagram #9A2
Timer adaptor combined with 1101 Adaptor
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #9A2: Forced Air Furnace having a replacement air supply duct together with two (or more) exhaust fans controlled by two (or more) separate Double Pole Ventilation Switches.
1. Replacement Air Damper (HAC-0x10- OPO) to control fresh air inlet;
2. Regular and Controlled 120Vac (3-Wires) supplied to the furnace area;
3. DP Ventilation Switches for two or more exhaust fans;
4.Relay Adaptor with Interval Timer (TMADP-1102-TPX) functions as the automatic control center together with Relay Adaptor (ADP-1101-05A) allowing for additional exhaust fans to be added.
1 Furnace fires with thermostat signal.
2. Ventilation Switch from any area and/or bathroom timer turns on Exhaust Fan opens Replacement Air Damper and turns on Furnace Fan simultaneously.
3. Adaptor Interval Timer can be set for minimum or multiple consecutive settings of 15 minutes to simultaneously turn on the principal Ventilation Fan open Replacement Air Damper and turn on the Furnace Fan.
4. Optional switch connected between terminals #1 and #2 of the Adaptor allows full control of the PO Replacement Air Damper to open as required.
Note: Power supply shall be from one circuit.
N.B. Replacement Air Damper is not affected by the ‘Manual’ setting of the furnace fan.
1222-ld - Printed in Canada
Printer friendly (pdf) - (opens in new window)
Last Updated (Thursday, 08 November 2012 14:58)