Colored Wiring Diagram #9A
Timer, vent switch, and replacement air damper, Power Close
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #9A: Forced Air Furnace having a replacement air supply duct together with an exhaust fan controlled by a designated ventilation switch and/or an optional bathroom timer and an interval timer.
1. Replacement Air Damper, power close recommended, (HAC-0x10- OPC) to control fresh air inlet.
2. Ventilation Switch and /or an optional bathroom timer supply a Controlled and a Regular 120Vac 3-wire power supply to the furnace area.
3. Relay Adaptor with Interval Timer (TMADP-1102-TPX) functions as the automatic control centre.
1. Furnace fires with thermostat signal.
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer turns on Ventilation Fan, opens Replacement Air Damper and turns on Furnace Fan simultaneously.
3. Interval Timer can be set for minimum or multiple consecutive settings of 15 minutes to simultaneously turn on Ventilation Fan open Replacement Air Damper and turn on the Furnace Fan.
4. Optional switch (i.e. toggle switch, timer, de-humidistat) allows full control of the PC Replacement Air Damper to open as required.
N.B. Replacement Air Damper is not affected by the ‘Manual’ setting of the furnace fan.
1222-ld - Printed in Canada
Printer friendly (pdf) - (Opens in new window)
Last Updated (Thursday, 08 November 2012 15:01)