Colored Wiring Diagram #8
24Vac vent switch and replacement air opens during firing
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #8: Forced Air Furnace having a replacement air supply duct together with an exhaust fan controlled by a designated ventilation switch and/or bathroom timer that sends a 24Vac signal to the furnace area.
1. Replacement Air Control Damper with Relay (HAC-0x11- OPC)
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer that sends Controlled 24Vac to furnace area.
3. 24Vac Relay Adaptor (ADP-0241-05A) to function as a control centre.
1. Replacement air damper opens to provide fresh air during furnace firing.
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer turns on Ventilation Fan, opens Replacement Air Damper and turns on Furnace Fan simultaneously.
3. Optional Switch (i.e. toggle switch, timer, de-humidistat) allows full control of Replacement Air damper to open provided it is a PC type with a relay.Printer friendly (pdf) - (Opens in new window)
N.B. Replacement Air Damper is not affected by the ‘Manual’ setting of the furnace fan.
1222-ld - Printed in Canada
Last Updated (Monday, 26 November 2012 14:54)