Economizer Circuit System to Ventilate a Computer Server Room
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #6B: Economizer Circuit System to Ventilate a Computer Server Room using a cooling thermostat, an exhaust fan, overriding switches, an interface relay adaptor, a 24Vac transformer and a motorized 24Vac power close damper.
1. Thermostat, 120Vac contact on temperature rise
2. Ventilation Fan
3. Overriding Switches, 120Vac
5. 24Vac Transformer
6. Fail-safe-open 24Vac Motorized Air Control Damper, Power Close (HAC-0x10- OPO where x= dia. of damper).
1. Cooling Stat on temperature rise will turn on Ventilation Fan and open Fresh Air Inlet Damper.
2. Manual inline overriding switch will turn on Ventilation Fan and open Fresh Air inlet Damper.
3. Secondary overriding switch to transformer will open Damper only.
4. Damper will Fail-Safe-Open in the event of power failure.
Check our webpage, on damper type ‘HCR’, for our Commercial Rooftop Economizer Damper.
Printer friendly (pdf) - (Opens in a new window)
1222-ld - Printed in Canada