Two 120Vac seperate double-pole vent switches and fans, Adaptor 1101 and replacement air damper, Power Open.
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #6A1: Forced Air Furnace having a replacement air supply duct together with two exhaust fans controlled by two separate Double Pole Ventilation Switches.*
2. Two Double Pole Ventilation Switches with power supply from the same circuit supplies Controlled 120Vac to furnace area. (3C wire required)
3. An optional ON/OFF Switch.
4. Relay Adaptor (ADP-1101-05A) to function as a control centre.
1. Furnace fires with thermostat signal.
2. Each Ventilation Switch turns on the Ventilation Fan, the Furnace Fan and opens the Ventilation Damper simultaneously. The (PO) damper is connected to Adaptor Terminal #1.
3. Optional Switch connected between #1 and #2 of the Adaptor allows full control of the Replacement Air Damper to open as required.
*Alternately, regular ventilation switches may be used which will require one ADP-1101-05A for each exhaust fan. Connect controlled 120Vac from each an to each Adaptor as shown in Diagram #6A. Place Adaptors side by side and connect the first Adaptor to the furnace as shown above with the exception of #4 (GF). #4 of the first Adaptor will be connected to #3 (GT) of the following Adaptor and will follow in like manner to the last Adaptor. Terminal #4 (GF) of the last Adaptor will be connected to the ‘G’ of the furnace. All other terminals are to be connected #1-1; 2-2; and 5-5.
1222-ld - Printed in Canada