120Vac vent switch, Adaptor 1101 and replacement air damper, Power Open
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #6A: Forced Air Furnace having a replacement air supply duct together with an exhaust fan controlled by a designated ventilation switch and/or bathroom timer.
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer to supply Controlled 120Vac to furnace area
3. An optional ON/OFF Switch.
4. Relay Adaptor (ADP-1101-05A) to function as a control centre.
1. Furnace fires with thermostat signal.
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer turns on the Ventilation Fan, the Furnace Fan and opens the Ventilation Damper simultaneously with the damper connected to Adaptor Terminal #1.
3. Optional Switch (i.e. toggle switch, timer, de-humidistat) connected between #1 and #2 of the Adaptor allows full control of the Replacement Air Damper to open as required.
N.B. Replacement Air Damper is not affected by the ‘Manual’ setting of the furnace fan.
1222-ld - Printed in Canada
Printer friendly (pdf) - (Opens in a new window)