120Vac vent switch, Adaptor 1101 and replacement air damper, Power Close, opens during firing.
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #6: Forced Air Furnace having a replacement air supply duct together with and exhaust fan controlled by a designated ventilation switch and/or bathroom timer.
1. Replacement Air Control Damper (PC) with Relay (HAC-0x11- OPC)
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer to supply Controlled 120Vac to furnace area.
3. Relay Adaptor (ADP-1101-05A) to function as a control centre.
1. Replacement Damper opens to provide fresh air during the ventilation and heating cycle.
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer turns on Ventilation Fan, opens Replacement Air Damper and turns on Furnace Fan simultaneously.
3. Optional Switch (i.e. toggle switch, timer, de-humidistat) allows full control of the Replacement Air Damper to open as required provided it is PC type.
N.B. Replacement Air Damper is not affected by the ‘Manual’ setting of the furnace fan.
1222-ld - Printed in Canada
Printer friendly (pdf) - (Opens in a new window)