Colored Wiring Diagram #8D2
Forced Air Furnace with combustion and replacement air supply ducts Power Close replacement air damper also opens on cooling cycle.
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #8D2: Forced Air Furnace with a fresh air supply duct for combustion air and a replacement air supply duct.
1. Combustion Air Damper (HOM-0x11-SF1).
2. Replacement Air Damper, Power Close (HAC-0x10- OPO).
3. 24Vac Relay Adaptor (ADP-0241-05A) to operate the damper on the cooling cycle.
1. Combustion and Replacement Air Dampers open during Furnace Firing.
2. The Power Close (PC) Replacement Air Control Damper also opens on the cooling cycle.
3. Optional switch (i.e. toggle switch, timer, de-humidistat) provides full control of Replacement Air damper to open as required.
(For Power Open damper see Diagram #6C4)
N.B. Replacement Air Damper is not affected by the ‘Manual’ setting of the furnace fan.
Last Updated (Thursday, 06 December 2012 18:40)