Combustion air damper, Two 120Vac vent switches, two Adaptor 1101's and replacement air damper, Power Close, opens during firing.
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #6A3: Forced Air Furnace having a combustion air and a replacement air supply duct together with two exhaust fans controlled by two relay adaptors (ADP-1101-05A).
2. Replacement Air Control Damper (PC) with Relay (HAC-0x10- OPC)
3. Two Ventilation Switches to supply Controlled 120Vac to furnace area.
4. Two Relay Adaptors (ADP-1101-05A) to function as a control centre actuated from either ventilation switch.
1. Combustion air damper and Replacement Damper open during furnace firing.
2. Either Ventilation Switch will simultaneously turn on the Exhaust Fan, open the Replacement Air Damper and turn on the Furnace Fan.
3. Optional Switch to the damper provides full control of the Replacement Air Damper to open separately provided the damper is the Power Close (PC) type.
N.B. Replacement Air Damper is not affected by the ‘Manual’ setting of the furnace fan nor is the Air Conditioner affected in any way.
1222-ld - Printed in Canada
Printer friendly (pdf) - (Opens in a new window)