Colored Wiring Diagram #12C
High volume Kitchen Exhaust fan interconnected to a Forced Air Heating System, replacement air with inlet fan interlocked with a Power Open Damper
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #12C: A High Volume Kitchen Exhaust Fan Interlocked to both a Power Open Damper and an Inlet Booster Fan to form part of a forced air heating system.
1. Power Open Damper with an End Switch (HAC-0x10- SPO) where “x”= diameter.
2. Ventilation Switch and or bathroom timer with 3C-Wire 120Vac supply to furnace area.
3. Relay Adaptor (ADP-1102-TPX) to function as a control centre.
1. Thermostat does not control the damper. (If required go to Diagram #12D1)
2. The Kitchen Ventilation Switch signals the adaptor to start the furnace circulation fan and to open the replacement air damper.
Printer friendly (pdf) - (Opens in new window)
Last Updated (Wednesday, 05 December 2012 11:58)